My friend divajood ,the most worthy of current presidential candidates, tagged me with a meme today. I'm a bit nervous about letting people know how boring I really am so with a little help from worth1000 I decided to let you all in on my secret life:
1. is clothes shop. Sarah Palin not only shoots the bears from helicopters but she's such an all round chunk of feminine talent, she chews the skins to soften them up and stitched up a fine outfit for the Inauguration we hope we'll never witness. I'll shop wherever she doesn't.
2. furniture shop. Very useful and cheap items for making greedy bankers, brokers and ceo's welcome in your home. They're all the Rage now but the shop went out of business when they couldn't renew their loans.
3. sweets. I agree with Jood that chocolate is a food group. These guys make the best 'enhanced' brownies I've ever tasted.
4. city. I like cities with an interesting cultural mix where the infrastructure isn't currently collapsing. Most of these are no longer in the US.
5. drink. Any old fountain of youth will do for now. In the meantime, tea.
6. music. Anything that will sooth the savage beast.
7. tv series. Haven't watched the damn thing in a long time but the last favorite was the 'Simpson's'. Old favorites were 'I Love Lucy' and 'Fawlty Towers'. Crack me up. Who does that remind you of?
8. film. I learned long ago there are many more really bad movies than good ones so I decided to make the most of the situation and love both kinds. I hate MOR ones.
9. workout. I enjoy it all but I've learned to know my limits.
10. pastries. More chocolate - any shape or size. Lemon meringue pie is good too.
11. coffee. Only first thing in the morning but it has to be strong and smooth.. the way I prefer a few special things.
Please forgive me for not retagging. Jood. Most of the folks who meme have likely been hit by now.