Friday, June 10, 2011
I keep on having this feeling that I must draw something or paint something before I post anything. The problem is that the more I feel as though I have to do something the less I feel like doing it. Am I alone in this or do you think it's fairly common?
Meanwhile, some stray thoughts:
* Age is far too high a price to pay for maturity.
* Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
* If you have to choose between two evils, pick the one you have never tried before.
* Nowadays my idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
* Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
* If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
* Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three days before you need it.
* Experience is a wonderful thing. It allows you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.
Zerebrale Dichotomie from motiphe on Vimeo.
Making decisions can be hard. Good thing Motiphe made a cool video or I'd have nothing to show other than the very sweet picture of the Grand Hamster d'Alsace. Poor thing is almost extinct and the French want to build a factory on the only piece of land it's known to still exist. Things are so bad the Belgians aren't even speaking to them.