Sunday, December 31, 2023

At the end of 2023

 

 

                                                    Best wishes to all for the coming new year
                                                    What’s in store is anybody's guess
                                                    We hope for the best
                                                    And prepare for the unexpected…
   
                                                    Breathe deep and remember:

                                                    In this moment there is nothing to fear.

                                                                            💖

10 comments:

  1. A happy and peaceful 2024 to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the very best of the New Year to you and yours, Tom!

      Delete
  2. May the best of 2023 in 2024 turn out to be the worst for us all. ;-)
    Happy New Year, dear Susan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last day of 2023 was123-123, which means we waltzed into 2024
      with Johann Strauss. What could be nicer than that, dear Sean?

      Delete
  3. Good wishes. Hello again. I was admiring your sketch the other day. I am almost silent on blogs now though, although I do post photos on occasion at https://andrewrscott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was happy to paint a picture for such a wonderful story, Andrew.
    Nowadays I seem to spend more time reading online and off and
    very little time blogging, although it ws fun for a number of years.
    I'll drop by for a look at your photos. All the best for 2024.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter asked me how on earth I managed to get such a great artist to illustrate my words. I said that perhaps she doesn't realise how great she is.

      Delete
    2. How very sweet of her to say so. Please tell her from
      me I got better as I got older and now I'm too old :)

      Delete
  5. Vincent @ https://rochereau.wordpress.com/ So glad yo're still blogging, will enjoy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vincent,
    It's good to see you, I just now saw you'd left a comment. Redeveloping blogging consistency is pretty unlikely but I will drop by from time to time. I hope the world is treating you kindly.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete